Some Facts About Vaping
Vaping has been on the rise in popularity lately. But some people may not have even understood that sentence. "What is vaping?" they ask. Vaping is a practice that is rising in popularity as an alternative form of nicotine consumption. It works by heating an oil to the point that it vaporizes, rather than burns. This vapor is then inhaled. The oil contains essential oils, propylene glycol, the primary ingredient in asthma inhalers, organic vegetable glycerin, and usually a quantity of nicotine Many studies have proven that vaping is dramatically less harmful than smoking, and some governments have even actually recommended it as a smoking cessation tool.
With this understanding of what vaping is, let's cover some important facts about it.
- The liquids that are vaped come in a variety of different nicotine strengths, ranging from 0mg nicotine, all the way up to the super high strength of 36mg, with most vapers who use nicotine in the 3mg - 12 mg range.
- Devices can range anywhere from just a few dollars up to hundreds of dollars for the top models. As a result there is a wide range of options to choose from, letting each user customize their vaping experience.
- Ejuice flavors come in a wide variety of flavor options, from things like basic fruit flavors all the way to complicated flavor arrangements that replicate things like whiskey or flavor arrangements involving oatmeal and spices. This offers consumers a range of choices not available in traditional nicotine products.
- Vaping does not produce smoke, instead it produces an aerosol or "vapor" which does not smell strongly, nor does it stick to hair, clothes, or furniture. Because of these qualities, many vapers find that they enjoy the reduced presence of smokey odor compared to cigarette smoking.
- Vaping experiences a higher rate of success in helping people to quit smoking than traditional nicotine replacement therapies. This claim his becoming more broadly accepting, even being reported in publications like Time magazine and Business Week. Even for those not intending to quit, other studies have found that vaping decreases the rate of cigarette consumption dramatically.
There are many more facts to learn about vaping. However, as you can see from these examples, a lot of what people may have heard, if they have even heard anything at all, is untrue. Make sure to know your facts, and be sure to keep exploring the world of vaping.